Google + (Set Up)
To create and integration your Google+ application, start by navigating to https://console.developers.google.com/project/_/apiui/apis/library and make sure you are logged in to the account on which you plan to add your app. From here, follow the instructions detailed below:
1. Log in and sign into your Google account
2. Create a project
Name your Project and then Create it
3. Go to Credentials > OAuth consent screen and make sure your email address is correct and then enter a Product name (can be the same as your Project name) and Save.
4. After Saving, go to the Credentials > Credentials and choose Create credentials and then OAuth client ID from the dropdown that appears
6. Now you need to enable your Google + API. Click "API Manager" in the left navigation and then:
7. Copy and paste the customer ID and customer secret the Google Authentication fields located in Admin Dash > Integrations
You are now finished! Your users will be able to sign up/log in through their Google + network to your marketplace!
When you launch your marketplace you will need to update the URL to reflect your custom domain, don't forget or it will break your integration!