Allow Custom Pricings
As a marketplace owner, you have multiple options for setting up the pricing structure of your marketplace. Additionally you may let vendors set their own custom pricing structure. From your Admin Dash, navigate to Manage > Transactable Types > Edit.
As shown in the image below, in the top box, you will see the pricing structure for the entire marketplace. You have the option to allow the Vendors to set their own custom pricing scheme in addition to the default ones offered on the marketplace by checking the 'Allow Custom Pricings' box.
- A listing can only be 'hours', meaning a host cannot offer hours AND and any other unit for price (day / overnight / month / overnight month)
- A listing can only be 'day / month', meaning a host cannot offer day / month AND any other unit for price (hour / overnight / overnight month)
- A listing can only be 'overnight / overnight month', meaning a host cannot offer overnight / overnight month AND any other unit for price (hour / day / month)
- An 'hour' listing cannot be more than 24 units (hours) or longer than the availability of the listing
- A 'day' listing cannot be more than 365 units (days)
- A 'month' or 'overnight month' listing is 28 units (days or nights) by default.
- A Host can choose to use 30 units of days / overnights to simulate 30 'day months' or 30 'overnight months'
- A 'month' or 'overnight month' listing cannot have more than 1 unit. Meaning you can't have a 2 unit month / overnight month price. You would have to make it 60 days or 60 overnights.