To turn Wishlists on:
1) In your admin dashboard, navigate to Manage > Wishlists 2) Here you will be able to turn the feature on by checking the box labeled 'Wish lists enabled'. You can also customize further by:
- Setting the wishlist icon to be hearts, thumbs up, or check marks
- Setting the name of the action - by default it is set to 'Favorites', but you can set this term to be anything (e.g. 'Bookmarks')
- Setting the unselected state will determine the text that appears in the button that users click to favorite a listing, when they have yet to actually favorite it. By default the copy is 'Add to Favorites'
- Setting the selected state, which determines the text that appears in the button that users click to favorite a listing, after they have already favorited it. By default the copy is 'Remove from Favorites'3) Now that you have configured the Wishlist feature, navigate to any listing on your marketplace, and you will see the following button has appears below your booking module:
4) If you click this button, and then navigate to your user dashboard (click your name at the top and then 'Account'), you can select the tab on the left labeled 'Favorites' (this may vary depending on what term you set in step 2), where your favorites will be stored: